40 CFR 63.5120 - What emission standards must I meet?
(3) If you use an oxidizer to control organic HAP emissions, operate the oxidizer such that an outlet organic HAP concentration of no greater than 20 parts per million by volume (ppmv) on a dry basis is achieved and the efficiency of the capture system is 100 percent.
- 40 CFR 63.5170 — How Do I Demonstrate Compliance With the Standards?
- 40 CFR 63.5200 — What Authorities May Be Delegated to the States?
- 40 CFR 63.5160 — What Performance Tests Must I Complete?
- 40 CFR 63.5150 — If I Use a Control Device to Comply With the Emission Standards, What Monitoring Must I Do?