40 CFR 63.5515 - What are my general requirements for complying with this subpart?
(1) During the period, if any, between the compliance date specified for your affected source in § 63.5495 and the date upon which continuous monitoring systems (CMS) have been installed and validated and any applicable operating limits have been set, you must maintain a log detailing the operation and maintenance of any control technique used to comply with this subpart.
(d) After you treat a wastewater stream according to the provisions of subparts F and G of this part, it is no longer subject to this subpart.
(e) If you use a boiler or process heater to comply with an emission limit or work practice standard in Table 1 to this subpart, then the vent stream must be introduced into the flame zone of the boiler or process heater.
(f) You are not required to conduct a performance test when you use any of the units specified in paragraphs (f)(1) through (5) of this section to comply with the applicable emission limit or work practice standard in table 1 to this subpart. You are also exempt from the continuous compliance, reporting, and recordkeeping requirements specified in tables 5 through 9 to this subpart for any of these units. This exemption applies to units used as control devices or wastewater treatment units.
(1) A boiler or process heater with a design heat input capacity of 44 megawatts or greater;
(2) A boiler or process heater into which the vent stream is introduced with the primary fuel or is used as the primary fuel;
(4) A hazardous waste incinerator that has been issued a final permit under 40 CFR part 270 and that complies with the requirements of 40 CFR part 264, subpart O, or that has certified compliance with the interim status requirements of 40 CFR part 265, subpart O.
(5) A control device for which a performance test was conducted for determining compliance with a rule promulgated by EPA and the test was conducted using the same test methods specified in Table 4 to this subpart and either you have made no deliberate process changes since the test, or you can demonstrate that the results of the performance test with or without adjustments, reliably demonstrate compliance despite process changes.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.