40 CFR § 63.600 - Applicability.
(a) Except as provided in paragraphs (c) and (d) of this section, you are subject to the requirements of this subpart if you own or operate a phosphoric acid manufacturing plant that is a major source as defined in § 63.2. You must comply with the emission limitations, work practice standards, and operating parameter requirements specified in this subpart at all times.
(1) Each wet-process phosphoric acid process line.
(2) Each evaporative cooling tower.
(3) Each phosphate rock dryer.
(4) Each phosphate rock calciner.
(5) Each superphosphoric acid process line.
(6) Each purified phosphoric acid process line.
(7) Each gypsum dewatering stack.
(8) Each cooling pond.
(d) The provisions of this subpart do not apply to research and development facilities as defined in § 63.601.