40 CFR 63.7490 - What is the affected source of this subpart?
(1) The affected source of this subpart is the collection at a major source of all existing industrial, commercial, and institutional boilers and process heaters within a subcategory as defined in § 63.7575.
(c) A boiler or process heater is reconstructed if you meet the reconstruction criteria as defined in § 63.2, you commence reconstruction after June 4, 2010, and you meet the applicability criteria at the time you commence reconstruction.
(e) An existing electric utility steam generating unit (EGU) that meets the applicability requirements of this subpart after the effective date of this final rule due to a change (e.g., fuel switch) is considered to be an existing source under this subpart.
- 40 CFR 63.7545 — What Notifications Must I Submit and When?
- 40 CFR 63.7515 — When Must I Conduct Subsequent Performance Tests, Fuel Analyses, or Tune-Ups?
- 40 CFR 63.7500 — What Emission Limitations, Work Practice Standards, and Operating Limits Must I Meet?
- 40 CFR 63.7510 — What Are My Initial Compliance Requirements and by What Date Must I Conduct Them?