40 CFR 63.7752 - What records must I keep?
(a) You must keep the records specified in paragraphs (a)(1) through (4) of this section:
(1) A copy of each notification and report that you submitted to comply with this subpart, including all documentation supporting any initial notification or notification of compliance status that you submitted, according to the requirements of § 63.10(b)(2)(xiv).
(2) The records specified in § 63.6(e)(3)(iii) through (v) related to startup, shutdown, and malfunction.
(3) Records of performance tests and performance evaluations as required by § 63.10(b)(2)(viii).
(4) Records of the annual quantity of each chemical binder or coating material used to coat or make molds and cores, the Material Data Safety Sheet or other documentation that provides the chemical composition of each component, and the annual quantity of HAP used in these chemical binder or coating materials at the foundry as calculated from the recorded quantities and chemical compositions (from Material Data Safety Sheets or other documentation).
(b) You must keep the following records for each CEMS.
(1) Records described in § 63.10(b)(2)(vi) through (xi).
(2) Previous (i.e., superseded) versions of the performance evaluation plan as required in § 63.8(d)(3).
(3) Request for alternatives to relative accuracy tests for CEMS as required in § 63.8(f)(6)(i).
(4) Records of the date and time that each deviation started and stopped, and whether the deviation occurred during a period of startup, shutdown, or malfunction or during another period.
(c) You must keep the records required by §§ 63.7743, 63.7744, and 63.7745 to show continuous compliance with each emissions limitation, work practice standard, and operation and maintenance requirement that applies to you.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.