40 CFR 63.830 - Reporting requirements.
(a) The reporting provisions of 40 CFR part 63 subpart A of this part that apply and those that do not apply to owners and operators of affected sources subject to this subpart are listed in Table 1 of this subpart.
(b) Each owner or operator of an affected source subject to this subpart shall submit the reports specified in paragraphs (b)(1) through (b)(6) of this section to the Administrator:
(1) An initial notification required in § 63.9(b).
(i) Initial notifications for existing sources shall be submitted no later than one year before the compliance date specified in § 63.826(a).
(ii) Initial notifications for new and reconstructed sources shall be submitted as required by § 63.9(b).
(iii) For the purpose of this subpart, a Title V or part 70 permit application may be used in lieu of the initial notification required under § 63.9(b), provided the same information is contained in the permit application as required by § 63.9(b), and the State to which the permit application has been submitted has an approved operating permit program under part 70 of this chapter and has received delegation of authority from the EPA.
(iv) Permit applications shall be submitted by the same due dates as those specified for the initial notifications.
(2) A Notification of Performance Tests specified in §§ 63.7 and 63.9(e) of this part. This notification, and the site-specific test plan required under § 63.7(c)(2) shall identify the operating parameter to be monitored to ensure that the capture efficiency measured during the performance test is maintained. The operating parameter identified in the site-specific test plan shall be considered to be approved unless explicitly disapproved, or unless comments received from the Administrator require monitoring of an alternate parameter.
(3) A Notification of Compliance Status specified in § 63.9(h) of this part.
(4) Performance test reports specified in § 63.10(d)(2) of this part.
(6) A summary report specified in § 63.10(e)(3) of this part shall be submitted on a semi-annual basis (i.e., once every 6-month period). These summary reports are required even if the affected source does not have any control devices or does not take the performance of any control devices into account in demonstrating compliance with the emission limitations in § 63.824 or § 63.825. In addition to a report of operating parameter exceedances as required by § 63.10(e)(3)(i), the summary report shall include, as applicable:
(i) Exceedances of the standards in §§ 63.824-63.825.
(ii) Exceedances of either of the criteria of § 63.820(a)(2).
(iii) Exceedances of the criterion of § 63.821(b)(1) and the criterion of § 63.821(b)(2) in the same month.
(iv) Exceedances of the criterion of § 63.821(a)(2)(ii)(A).
(v) The number, duration, and a brief description for each type of malfunction which occurred during the reporting period and which caused or may have caused any applicable emission limitation to be exceeded. The report must also include a description of actions taken by an owner or operator during a malfunction of an affected source to minimize emissions in accordance with § 63.823(b), including actions taken to correct a malfunction.
(1) As of January 1, 2012, and within 60 days after the date of completing each performance test, as defined in § 63.2 and as required in this subpart, you must submit performance test data, except opacity data, electronically to EPA's Central Data Exchange by using the ERT (see http://www.epa.gov/ttn/chief/ert/ert tool.html/) or other compatible electronic spreadsheet. Only data collected using test methods compatible with ERT are subject to this requirement to be submitted electronically into EPA's WebFIRE database.
(2) All reports required by this subpart not subject to the requirements in paragraph (c)(1) of this section must be sent to the Administrator at the appropriate address listed in § 63.13. If acceptable to both the Administrator and the owner or operator of a source, these reports may be submitted on electronic media. The Administrator retains the right to require submittal of reports subject to paragraph (c)(1) of this section in paper format.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.