40 CFR 63.8540 - What parts of my plant does this subpart cover?
(b) Each existing, new, or reconstructed ceramic tile roller kiln, sanitaryware tunnel kiln, sanitaryware shuttle kiln, ceramic tile glaze line using glaze spraying, sanitaryware glaze spray booth, ceramic tile spray dryer, and floor tile press dryer is an affected source.
(1) Tunnel, roller or shuttle kilns that are used exclusively for refiring.
(3) Glaze spray operations that are used exclusively with those kilns listed in paragraphs (c)(1) and (2) of this section.
(4) Process units listed in paragraphs (c)(1) through (3) of this section that are permitted to, but do not, process first-fire ware, until such time as they begin to process first-fire ware.
(6) Raw material processing and handling.
(7) Wall tile press dryers.
(8) Sanitaryware ware dryers.
(9) Sources covered by subparts JJJJJ and SSSSS of this part.