40 CFR 63.8786 - When do I have to comply with this subpart?
(1) If you start up your new or reconstructed affected source before April 14, 2003, then you must comply with the emission standards for new or reconstructed sources in this subpart no later than April 14, 2003.
(2) If you start up your new or reconstructed affected source on or after April 14, 2003, then you must comply with the emission standards for new or reconstructed sources in this subpart upon startup of your affected source.
(c) If you have an area source that increases its emissions or its potential to emit such that it becomes a major source of HAP and an affected source subject to this subpart, the provisions in paragraphs (c)(1) and (2) of this section apply.
(d) You must meet the notification requirements in § 63.8816 according to the schedule in § 63.8816 and in subpart A of this part. Some of the notifications must be submitted before you are required to comply with the emission standards in this subpart.
(e) If you have a loop slitter affected source, you must have data on hand beginning on the compliance date specified in paragraph (b) of this section as necessary to demonstrate that your adhesives are not HAP-based. The types of data necessary are described in §§ 63.8802 and 63.8810.
- 40 CFR 63.8818 — What Reports Must I Submit and When?
- 40 CFR 63.8816 — What Notifications Must I Submit and When?
- 40 CFR 63.8798 — By What Date Must I Conduct Performance Tests or Other Initial Compliance Demonstrations?
- 40 CFR 63.8794 — What Are My General Requirements for Complying With This Subpart?