40 CFR 63.9005 - What are my general requirements for complying with this subpart?
(a) You must be in compliance with the emission limitations and work practice standards in this subpart at all times, except during periods of startup, shutdown, and malfunction.
(b) You must always operate and maintain your affected source, including air pollution control and monitoring equipment, according to the provisions in § 63.6(e)(1)(i).
(c) You must develop a written startup, shutdown, and malfunction plan according to the provisions in § 63.6(e)(3).
(d) All monitoring equipment shall be installed, calibrated, maintained, and operated according to manufacturer's specifications or other written procedures that provide adequate assurance that the equipment would reasonably be expected to monitor accurately. For each monitoring system required in this section, you must develop, implement, and submit to the Administrator a site-specific monitoring plan that addresses the installation requirements in paragraphs (d)(1) through (3) of this section, the ongoing procedures in paragraphs (d)(4) through (6) of this section, and the requirements in § 63.9025, as applicable. You must submit the plan with your Notification of Compliance Status. Upon request of the Administrator, you must promptly correct any deficiencies in a site-specific monitoring plan and submit the revised plan.
(1) Installation of the continuous monitoring system (CMS) sampling probe or other interface at a measurement location relative to each affected process unit such that the measurement is representative of control of the exhaust emissions (e.g., on or downstream of the last control device).
(2) Performance and equipment specifications for the sample interface, the pollutant concentration or parametric signal analyzer, and the data collection and reduction system.
(3) Performance evaluation procedures and acceptance criteria (e.g., calibrations).
(4) Ongoing operation and maintenance (O&M) procedures in accordance with the general requirements of §§ 63.8(c)(1), (3), (4)(ii), (7), and (8), and 63.9025.
(5) Ongoing data quality assurance procedures in accordance with the general requirements of § 63.8(d).
(6) Ongoing recordkeeping and reporting procedures in accordance with the general requirements of § 63.10(c) and (e)(1) and (2)(i).
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.