40 CFR 63.9816 - What records must I keep?
(a) You must keep the records listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (3) of this section.
(1) A copy of each notification and report that you submitted to comply with this subpart, including all documentation supporting any Initial Notification or Notification of Compliance Status that you submitted, according to the requirements in § 63.10(b)(2)(xiv).
(2) The records in § 63.6(e)(3)(iii) through (v) related to startup, shutdown, and malfunction.
(3) Records of performance tests as required in § 63.10(b)(2)(viii).
(b) You must keep the records required in Tables 7 through 9 to this subpart to show continuous compliance with each emission limitation that applies to you.
(c) You must also maintain the records listed in paragraphs (c)(1) through (10) of this section.
(1) Records of emission data used to develop an emissions profile, as indicated in items 8(a)(i)(4) and 17(b)(i)(4) of Table 4 to this subpart.
(2) Records that document how you comply with any applicable work practice standard.
(3) For each bag leak detection system, records of each alarm, the time of the alarm, the time corrective action was initiated and completed, and a brief description of the cause of the alarm and the corrective action taken.
(4) For each kiln controlled with a DLA, records that document the source of limestone used.
(5) For each deviation of an operating limit parameter value, the date, time, and duration of the deviation, a brief explanation of the cause of the deviation and the corrective action taken, and whether the deviation occurred during a period of startup, shutdown, or malfunction.
(6) For each affected source, records of production rate on a process throughput basis (either feed rate to the process unit or discharge rate from the process unit).
(7) Records of any approved alternative monitoring method(s) or test procedure(s).
(8) Records of maintenance activities and inspections performed on control devices, including all records associated with the scheduled maintenance of continuous kiln control devices, as specified in § 63.9792(e).
(9) If you operate a source that is subject to the THC emission limits specified in item 2, 3, 6, or 7 of Table 1 to this subpart and is controlled with a catalytic oxidizer, records of annual checks of catalyst activity levels and subsequent corrective actions.
(10) Current copies of the SSMP and the OM&M plan, including any revisions and records documenting conformance with those revisions.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.