40 CFR 63.9816 - What records must I keep?
(a) You must keep the records listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (3) of this section.
(1) A copy of each notification and report that you submitted to comply with this subpart, including all documentation supporting any Initial Notification or Notification of Compliance Status that you submitted, according to the requirements in § 63.10(b)(2)(xiv).
(c) You must also maintain the records listed in paragraphs (c)(1) through (10) of this section.
(1) Records of emission data used to develop an emissions profile, as indicated in items 8(a)(i)(4) and 17(b)(i)(4) of Table 4 to this subpart.
(2) Records that document how you comply with any applicable work practice standard.
(3) For each bag leak detection system, records of each alarm, the time of the alarm, the time corrective action was initiated and completed, and a brief description of the cause of the alarm and the corrective action taken.
(5) For each deviation of an operating limit parameter value, the date, time, and duration of the deviation, a brief explanation of the cause of the deviation and the corrective action taken, and whether the deviation occurred during a period of startup, shutdown, or malfunction.
(7) Records of any approved alternative monitoring method(s) or test procedure(s).
(8) Records of maintenance activities and inspections performed on control devices, including all records associated with the scheduled maintenance of continuous kiln control devices, as specified in § 63.9792(e).
(9) If you operate a source that is subject to the THC emission limits specified in item 2, 3, 6, or 7 of Table 1 to this subpart and is controlled with a catalytic oxidizer, records of annual checks of catalyst activity levels and subsequent corrective actions.
(10) Current copies of the SSMP and the OM&M plan, including any revisions and records documenting conformance with those revisions.