40 CFR 72.83 - Administrative permit amendment.
(a) Acid Rain permit revisions that shall follow the administrative permit amendment procedures are:
(3) Correction of typographical errors;
(4) Changes in names, addresses, or telephone or facsimile numbers;
(i) Termination of a compliance option in the permit; provided that all requirements for termination under subpart D of this part are met and this procedure shall not be used to terminate a repowering plan after December 31, 1999 or a Phase I extension plan;
(9) Changes in the date, specified in a new unit's Acid Rain permit, of commencement of operation or the deadline for monitor certification, provided that they are in accordance with § 72.9 of this part;
(11) Changes in a thermal energy plan that do not result in the addition or subtraction of a replacement unit or any change affecting the number of allowances transferred for the replacement of thermal energy.
(14) Incorporation of changes that the Administrator has determined to be similar to those in paragraphs (a)(1) through (13) of this section.
(1) The permitting authority will take final action on an administrative permit amendment within 60 days, or, for the addition of an alternative emissions limitation demonstration period, within 90 days, of receipt of the requested amendment and may take such action without providing prior public notice. The source may implement any changes in the administrative permit amendment immediately upon submission of the requested amendment, provided that the requirements of paragraph (a) of this section are met.
(2) The permitting authority may, on its own motion, make an administrative permit amendment under paragraph (a)(3), (a)(4), (a)(12), or (a)(13) of this section at least 30 days after providing notice to the designated representative of the amendment and without providing any other prior public notice.
(c) The permitting authority will designate the permit revision under paragraph (b) of this section as having been made as an administrative permit amendment. Where a State is the permitting authority, the permitting authority shall submit the revised portion of the permit to the Administrator.
- 40 CFR 72.40 — General.
- 40 CFR 72.85 — Permit Reopenings.
- 40 CFR 74.47 — Transfer of Allowances From the Replacement of Thermal Energy - Combustion Sources.
- 40 CFR 72.73 — State Issuance of Phase II Permits.
- 40 CFR 72.80 — General.
- 40 CFR 76.12 — Phase I NO
- 40 CFR 72.81 — Permit Modifications.
- 40 CFR 74.18 — Withdrawal.
- 40 CFR 76.10 — Alternative Emission Limitations.
- 40 CFR 72.74 — Federal Issuance of Phase II Permits.