40 CFR § 74.16 - Application requirements for combustion sources.
(a) Opt-in permit application. Each complete opt-in permit application for a combustion source shall contain the following elements in a format prescribed by the Administrator:
(1) Identification of the combustion source, including company name, plant name, plant site address, mailing address, description of the combustion source, and information and diagrams on the combustion source's configuration;
(2) Identification of the designated representative, including name, address, telephone number, and facsimile number;
(3) The year and month the combustion source commenced operation;
(4) The number of hours the combustion source operated in the six months preceding the opt-in permit application and supporting documentation;
(5) The baseline or alternative baseline data under § 74.20;
(6) The actual SO2 emissions rate under § 74.22;
(7) The allowable 1985 SO2 emissions rate under § 74.23;
(8) The current allowable SO2 emissions rate under § 74.24;
(9) The current promulgated SO2 emissions rate under § 74.25;
(11) A statement whether the combustion source was previously an affected unit under this part;
(14) The following statement signed by the designated representative of the combustion source: “I certify that the data submitted under subpart C of part 74 reflects actual operations of the combustion source and has not been adjusted in any way.”
The following state regulations pages link to this page.