40 CFR § 761.193 - Maintenance of monitoring records by persons who import, manufacture, process, distribute in commerce, or use chemicals containing inadvertently generated PCBs.
(a) Persons who import, manufacture, process, distribute in commerce, or use chemicals containing PCBs present as a result of inadvertent generation or recycling who perform any actual monitoring of PCB concentrations must maintain records of any such monitoring for a period of three years after a process ceases operation or importing ceases, or for seven years, whichever is shorter.
(b) Monitoring records maintained pursuant to paragraph (a) of this section must contain:
(1) The method of analysis.
(2) The results of the analysis, including data from the Quality Assurance Plan.
(3) Description of the sample matrix.
(4) The name of the analyst or analysts.
(5) The date and time of the analysis.
(6) Numbers for the lots from which the samples are taken.