40 CFR § 97.30 - Compliance certification report.
(a) Applicability and deadline. For each control period in which one or more NOX Budget units at a source are subject to the NOX Budget emissions limitation, the NOX authorized account representative of the source shall submit to the permitting authority and the Administrator by November 30 of that year, a compliance certification report for each source covering all such units.
(b) Contents of report. The NOX authorized account representative shall include in the compliance certification report under paragraph (a) of this section the following elements, in a format prescribed by the Administrator, concerning each unit at the source and subject to the NOX Budget emissions limitation for the control period covered by the report:
(1) Identification of each NOX Budget unit;
(3) At the NOX authorized account representative's option, for units sharing a common stack and having NOX emissions that are not monitored separately or apportioned in accordance with subpart H of this part, the percentage of allowances that is to be deducted from each unit's compliance account under § 97.54(e); and
(c) Compliance certification. In the compliance certification report under paragraph (a) of this section, the NOX authorized account representative shall certify, based on reasonable inquiry of those persons with primary responsibility for operating the source and the NOX Budget units at the source in compliance with the NOX Budget Trading Program, whether each NOX Budget unit for which the compliance certification is submitted was operated during the calendar year covered by the report in compliance with the requirements of the NOX Budget Trading Program applicable to the unit, including:
(2) Whether the monitoring plan that governs the unit has been maintained to reflect the actual operation and monitoring of the unit and contains all information necessary to attribute NOX emissions to the unit, in accordance with subpart H of this part;
(3) Whether all the NOX emissions from the unit, or a group of units (including the unit) using a common stack, were monitored or accounted for through the missing data procedures and reported in the quarterly monitoring reports, including whether conditional data were reported in the quarterly reports in accordance with subpart H of this part. If conditional data were reported, the owner or operator shall indicate whether the status of all conditional data has been resolved and all necessary quarterly report resubmissions have been made;
(4) Whether the facts that form the basis for certification under subpart H of this part of each monitor at the unit or a group of units (including the unit) using a common stack, or for using an excepted monitoring method or alternative monitoring method approved under subpart H of this part, if any, have changed; and
(5) If a change is required to be reported under paragraph (c)(4) of this section, specify the nature of the change, the reason for the change, when the change occurred, and how the unit's compliance status was determined subsequent to the change, including what method was used to determine emissions when a change mandated the need for monitor recertification.