40 CFR Part 1048, Subpart G - Compliance Provisions
- § 1048.601 What compliance provisions apply to these engines?
- § 1048.605 What provisions apply to engines certified under the motor vehicle program?
- § 1048.610 What provisions apply to vehicles certified under the motor vehicle program?
- § 1048.612 What is the exemption for delegated final assembly?
- § 1048.615 What are the provisions for exempting engines designed for lawn and garden applications?
- § 1048.620 What are the provisions for exempting large engines fueled by natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas?
- § 1048.625 What special provisions apply to engines using noncommercial fuels?
- § 1048.630 What are the provisions for exempting engines used solely for competition?
- § 1048.635 What special provisions apply to branded engines?
- § 1048.640 What special provisions apply for small-volume engine manufacturers?
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 1048.