40 CFR Part 112 - OIL POLLUTION PREVENTION
- Subpart A - Applicability, Definitions, and General Requirements for All Facilities and All Types of Oils (§§ 112.1 - 112.7)
- Subpart B - Requirements for Petroleum Oils and Non-Petroleum Oils, Except Animal Fats and Oils and Greases, and Fish and Marine Mammal Oils; and Vegetable Oils (Including Oils from Seeds, Nuts, Fruits, and Kernels) (§§ 112.8 - 112.11)
- Subpart C - Requirements for Animal Fats and Oils and Greases, and Fish and Marine Mammal Oils; and for Vegetable Oils, including Oils from Seeds, Nuts, Fruits, and Kernels (§§ 112.12 - 112.13-112.15)
- Subpart D - Response Requirements (§§ 112.20 - 112.21)
- Appendix A to Part 112 - Memorandum of Understanding Between the Secretary of Transportation and the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency
- Appendix B to Part 112 - Memorandum of Understanding Among the Secretary of the Interior, Secretary of Transportation, and Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency
- Appendix C to Part 112 - Substantial Harm Criteria
- Appendix D to Part 112 - Determination of a Worst Case Discharge Planning Volume
- Appendix E to Part 112 - Determination and Evaluation of Required Response Resources for Facility Response Plans
- Appendix F to Part 112 - Facility-Specific Response Plan
- Appendix G to Part 112 - Tier I Qualified Facility SPCC Plan
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 112.