40 CFR Part 124, Subpart G - Procedures for RCRA Standardized Permit
prev | next
Subject Group 11General Information About Standardized Permits (§§ 124.200 - 124.201)
Subject Group 12Applying for a Standardized Permit (§§ 124.202 - 124.203)
Subject Group 13Issuing a Standardized Permit (§§ 124.204 - 124.206)
- § 124.204 What must I do as the Director of the regulatory agency to prepare a draft standardized permit?
- § 124.205 What must I do as the Director of the regulatory agency to prepare a final standardized permit?
- § 124.206 In what situations may I require a facility owner or operator to apply for an individual permit?
Subject Group 14Opportunities for Public Involvement in the Standardized Permit Process (§§ 124.207 - 124.210)
- § 124.207 What are the requirements for public notices?
- § 124.208 What are the opportunities for public comments and hearings on draft permit decisions?
- § 124.209 What are the requirements for responding to comments?
- § 124.210 May I, as an interested party in the permit process, appeal a final standardized permit?
Subject Group 15Maintaining a Standardized Permit (§§ 124.211 - 124.214)
70 FR 53449, Sept. 8, 2005, unless otherwise noted.