40 CFR Part 125, Subpart G - Criteria for Modifying the Secondary Treatment Requirements Under Section 301(h) of the Clean Water Act
- § 125.56 Scope and purpose.
- § 125.57 Law governing issuance of a section 301(h) modified permit.
- § 125.58 Definitions.
- § 125.59 General.
- § 125.60 Primary or equivalent treatment requirements.
- § 125.61 Existence of and compliance with applicable water quality standards.
- § 125.62 Attainment or maintenance of water quality which assures protection of public water supplies; assures the protection and propagation of a balanced indigenous population of shellfish, fish, and wildlife; and allows recreational activities.
- § 125.63 Establishment of a monitoring program.
- § 125.64 Effect of the discharge on other point and nonpoint sources.
- § 125.65 Urban area pretreatment program.
- § 125.66 Toxics control program.
- § 125.67 Increase in effluent volume or amount of pollutants discharged.
- § 125.68 Special conditions for section 301(h) modified permits.
- Appendix to Subpart G of Part 125 - Applicant Questionnaire for Modification of Secondary Treatment Requirements
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 125 after this date.