40 CFR Part 125, Subpart J - Requirements Applicable to Cooling Water Intake Structures for Phase II Existing Facilities Under Section 316(b) of the Act
- § 125.90 — What are the purpose and scope of this subpart?
- § 125.91 — What is a “Phase II Existing Facility”?
- § 125.92 — [Reserved]
- § 125.93 — What special definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 125.94 — How will requirements reflecting best technology available for minimizing adverse environmental impact be established for my Phase II existing facility?
- § 125.95 — As an owner or operator of a Phase II existing facility, what must I collect and submit when I apply for my reissued NPDES permit?
- § 125.96 — As an owner or operator of a Phase II existing facility, what monitoring must I perform?
- § 125.97 — As an owner or operator of a Phase II existing facility, what records must I keep and what information must I report?
- § 125.98 — As the Director, what must I do to comply with the requirements of this subpart?
- § 125.99 — What are approved design and construction technologies?
69 FR 41683, July 9, 2004, unless otherwise noted.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 125.