40 CFR Part 136 - GUIDELINES ESTABLISHING TEST PROCEDURES FOR THE ANALYSIS OF POLLUTANTS
- § 136.1 Applicability.
- § 136.2 Definitions.
- § 136.3 Identification of test procedures.
- § 136.4 Application for and approval of alternate test procedures for nationwide use.
- § 136.5 Approval of alternate test procedures for limited use.
- § 136.6 Method modifications and analytical requirements.
- § 136.7 Quality assurance and quality control.
- Appendix A to Part 136 - Methods for Organic Chemical Analysis of Municipal and Industrial Wastewater
- Appendix B to Part 136 - Definition and Procedure for the Determination of the Method Detection Limit - Revision 2
- Appendix C to Part 136 - Determination of Metals and Trace Elements in Water and Wastes by Inductively Coupled Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometry Method 200.7
- Appendix D to Part 136 - Precision and Recovery Statements for Methods for Measuring Metals
Secs. 301, 304(h), 307 and 501(a), Pub. L. 95-217, 91 Stat. 1566, et seq. (33 U.S.C. 1251, et seq.) (the Federal Water Pollution Control Act Amendments of 1972 as amended by the Clean Water Act of 1977).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.