40 CFR Subpart C - Monitoring and Analytical Requirements
- § 141.21 Coliform sampling.
- § 141.22 Turbidity sampling and analytical requirements.
- § 141.23 Inorganic chemical sampling and analytical requirements.
- § 141.24 Organic chemicals, sampling and analytical requirements.
- § 141.25 Analytical methods for radioactivity.
- § 141.26 Monitoring frequency and compliance requirements for radionuclides in community water systems.
- § 141.27 Alternate analytical techniques.
- § 141.28 Certified laboratories.
- § 141.29 Monitoring of consecutive public water systems.
- Appendix A to Subpart C of Part 141 - Alternative Testing Methods Approved for Analyses Under the Safe Drinking Water Act
The following state regulations pages link to this page.