40 CFR Subpart Q - Public Notification of Drinking Water Violations
- § 141.201 General public notification requirements.
- § 141.202 Tier 1 Public Notice - Form, manner, and frequency of notice.
- § 141.203 Tier 2 Public Notice - Form, manner, and frequency of notice.
- § 141.204 Tier 3 Public Notice - Form, manner, and frequency of notice.
- § 141.205 Content of the public notice.
- § 141.206 Notice to new billing units or new customers.
- § 141.207 Special notice of the availability of unregulated contaminant monitoring results.
- § 141.208 Special notice for exceedance of the SMCL for fluoride.
- § 141.209 Special notice for nitrate exceedances above MCL by non-community water systems (NCWS), where granted permission by the primacy agency under § 141.11(d).
- § 141.210 Notice by primacy agency on behalf of the public water system.
- § 141.211 Special notice for repeated failure to conduct monitoring of the source water for Cryptosporidium and for failure to determine bin classification or mean Cryptosporidium level.
- Appendix A to Subpart Q of Part 141 - NPDWR Violations and Other Situations Requiring Public Notice 1
- Appendix B to Subpart Q of Part 141 - Standard Health Effects Language for Public Notification
- Appendix C to Subpart Q of Part 141 - List of Acronyms Used in Public Notification Regulation
65 FR 26035, May 4, 2000, unless otherwise noted.