40 CFR Part 142, Subpart K - Variances for Small System
prev | next
Subject Group 35General Provisions (§§ 142.301 - 142.305)
- § 142.301 What is a small system variance?
- § 142.302 Who can issue a small system variance?
- § 142.303 Which size public water systems can receive a small system variance?
- § 142.304 For which of the regulatory requirements is a small system variance available?
- § 142.305 When can a small system variance be granted by a State?
Subject Group 36Review of Small System Variance Application (§§ 142.306 - 142.307)
Subject Group 37Public Participation (§§ 142.308 - 142.310)
- § 142.308 What public notice is required before a State or the Administrator proposes to issue a small system variance?
- § 142.309 What are the public meeting requirements associated with the proposal of a small system variance?
- § 142.310 How can a person served by the public water system obtain EPA review of a State proposed small system variance?
Subject Group 38EPA Review And Approval of Small System Variances (§§ 142.311 - 142.313)
- § 142.311 What procedures allow the Administrator to object to a proposed small system variance or overturn a granted small system variance for a public water system serving 3,300 or fewer persons?
- § 142.312 What EPA action is necessary when a State proposes to grant a small system variance to a public water system serving a population of more than 3,300 and fewer than 10,000 persons?
- § 142.313 How will the Administrator review a State's program under this subpart?
63 FR 43848, Aug. 14, 1998, unless otherwise noted.