40 CFR Part 166, Subpart B - Specific, Quarantine, and Public Health Exemptions
- § 166.20 Application for a specific, quarantine, or public health exemption.
- § 166.22 Consultation with the Secretary of Agriculture and Governors of the States.
- § 166.24 Public notice of receipt of application and opportunity for public comment.
- § 166.25 Agency review.
- § 166.28 Duration of exemption.
- § 166.30 Notice of Agency decision.
- § 166.32 Reporting and recordkeeping requirements for specific, quarantine, and public health exemptions.
- § 166.34 EPA review of information obtained in connection with emergency exemptions.
- § 166.35 Revocation or modification of exemptions.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 166 after this date.