40 CFR Part 201, Subpart C - Measurement Criteria
prev | next
- § 201.20 Applicability and purpose.
- § 201.21 Quantities measured.
- § 201.22 Measurement instrumentation.
- § 201.23 Test site, weather conditions and background noise criteria for measurement at a 30 meter (100 feet) distance of the noise from locomotive and rail car operations and locomotive load cell test stands.
- § 201.24 Procedures for measurement at a 30 meter (100 feet) distance of the noise from locomotive and rail car operations and locomotive load cell test stands.
- § 201.25 Measurement location and weather conditions for measurement on receiving property of the noise of retarders, car coupling, locomotive load cell test stands, and stationary locomotives.
- § 201.26 Procedures for the measurement on receiving property of retarder and car coupling noise.
- § 201.27 Procedures for: (1) Determining applicability of the locomotive load cell test stand standard and switcher locomotive standard by noise measurement on a receiving property; (2) measurement of locomotive load cell test stands more than 120 meters (400 feet) on a receiving property.
- § 201.28 Testing by railroad to determine probable compliance with the standard.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 201.