40 CFR Part 260, Subpart C - Rulemaking Petitions
prev | next
- § 260.20 General.
- § 260.21 Petitions for equivalent testing or analytical methods.
- § 260.22 Petitions to amend part 261 to exclude a waste produced at a particular facility.
- § 260.23 Petitions to amend 40 CFR part 273 to include additional hazardous wastes.
- § 260.30 Non-waste determinations and variances from classification as a solid waste.
- § 260.31 Standards and criteria for variances from classification as a solid waste.
- § 260.32 Variances to be classified as a boiler.
- § 260.33 Procedures for variances from classification as a solid waste, for variances to be classified as a boiler, or for non-waste determinations.
- § 260.34 Standards and criteria for non-waste determinations.
- § 260.40 Additional regulation of certain hazardous waste recycling activities on a case-by-case basis.
- § 260.41 Procedures for case-by-case regulation of hazardous waste recycling activities.
- § 260.42 Notification requirement for hazardous secondary materials.
- § 260.43 Legitimate recycling of hazardous secondary materials.