40 CFR Part 29 - INTERGOVERNMENTAL REVIEW OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
prev | next
- § 29.1 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 29.2 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 29.3 What programs and activities of the Environmental Protection Agency are subject to these regulations?
- § 29.4 What are the Administrator's general responsibilities under the Order?
- § 29.5 What is the Administrator's obligation with respect to Federal interagency coordination?
- § 29.6 What procedures apply to the selection of programs and activities under these regulations?
- § 29.7 How does the Administrator communicate with State and local officials concerning the EPA programs and activities?
- § 29.8 How does the Administrator provide States an opportunity to comment on proposed Federal financial assistance and direct Federal development?
- § 29.9 How does the Administrator receive and respond to comments?
- § 29.10 How does the Administrator make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental concerns?
- § 29.11 What are the Administrator's obligations in interstate situations?
- § 29.12 How may a State simplify, consolidate, or substitute federally required State plans?
- § 29.13 May the Administrator waive any provision of these regulations?
48 FR 29300, June 24, 1983, unless otherwise noted.