40 CFR Part 33, Subpart D - Fair Share Objectives
- § 33.401 — What does this subpart require?
- § 33.402 — Are there special rules for loans under EPA financial assistance agreements?
- § 33.403 — What is a fair share objective?
- § 33.404 — When must a recipient negotiate fair share objectives with EPA?
- § 33.405 — How does a recipient determine its fair share objectives?
- § 33.406 — May a recipient designate a lead agency for fair share objective negotiation purposes?
- § 33.407 — How long do MBE and WBE fair share objectives remain in effect?
- § 33.408 — May a recipient use race and/or gender conscious measures as part of this program?
- § 33.409 — May a recipient use quotas as part of this program?
- § 33.410 — Can a recipient be penalized for failing to meet its fair share objectives?
- § 33.411 — Who may be exempted from this subpart?
- § 33.412 — Must an Insular Area or Indian Tribal Government recipient negotiate fair share objectives?
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 33 after this date.