40 CFR Part 418, Subpart C - Urea Subcategory
- § 418.30 Applicability; description of the urea subcategory.
- § 418.31 Specialized definitions.
- § 418.32 Effluent limitations guidelines representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best practicable control technology currently available.
- § 418.33 Effluent limitations and guidelines representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best available technology economically achievable.
- § 418.34 [Reserved]
- § 418.35 Standards of performance for new sources.
- § 418.36 Pretreatment standards for new sources.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 418.