40 CFR Part 433, Subpart A - Metal Finishing Subcategory
prev | next
- § 433.10 Applicability; description of the metal finishing point source category.
- § 433.11 Specialized definitions.
- § 433.12 Monitoring requirements.
- § 433.13 Effluent limitations representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by applying the best practicable control technology currently available (BPT).
- § 433.14 Effluent limitations representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by applying the best available technology economically achievable (BAT).
- § 433.15 Pretreatment standards for existing sources (PSES).
- § 433.16 New source performance standards (NSPS).
- § 433.17 Pretreatment standards for new sources (PSNS).
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 433.