40 CFR Part 434, Subpart H - Western Alkaline Coal Mining
prev | next
- § 434.80 Specialized definitions.
- § 434.81 Applicability.
- § 434.82 Effluent limitations attainable by the application of the best practicable control technology currently available (BPT).
- § 434.83 Effluent limitations attainable by application of the best available technology economically achievable (BAT).
- § 434.84 Effluent limitations attainable by application of the best conventional pollutant control technology (BCT). [Reserved]
- § 434.85 New source performance standards (NSPS).
- Appendix A to Part 434 - Alternate Storm Limitations for Acid or Ferruginous Mine Drainage
- Appendix B to Part 434 - Baseline Determination and Compliance Monitoring for Pre-existing Discharges at Remining Operations
67 FR 3407, Jan. 23, 2002, unless otherwise noted.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 434.