40 CFR Subpart QQQQ - Standards of Performance for New Residential Hydronic Heaters and Forced-Air Furnaces
- § 60.5472 Am I subject to this subpart?
- § 60.5473 What definitions must I know?
- § 60.5474 What standards and requirements must I meet and by when?
- § 60.5475 What compliance and certification requirements must I meet and by when?
- § 60.5476 What test methods and procedures must I use to determine compliance with the standards and requirements for certification?
- § 60.5477 What procedures must I use for EPA approval of a test laboratory or EPA approval of a third-party certifier?
- § 60.5478 What requirements must I meet for permanent labels, temporary labels (hangtags), and owner's manuals?
- § 60.5479 What records must I keep and what reports must I submit?
- § 60.5480 What activities are prohibited under this subpart?
- § 60.5481 What hearing and appeal procedures apply to me?
- § 60.5482 Who implements and enforces this subpart?
- § 60.5483 What parts of the General Provisions do not apply to me?
80 FR 13715, Mar. 16, 2015, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.