40 CFR Subpart LLL - Federal Plan Requirements for Sewage Sludge Incineration Units Constructed on or Before October 14, 2010
prev | next
Applicability (§§ 62.15855 - 62.15870)
- § 62.15855 Am I subject to this subpart?
- § 62.15860 What SSI units are exempt from the federal plan?
- § 62.15865 How do I determine if my SSI unit is covered by an approved and effective state or tribal plan?
- § 62.15870 If my SSI unit is not listed on the federal plan inventory, am I exempt from this subpart?
Compliance Schedules (§§ 62.15875 - 62.15915)
- § 62.15875 What is my final compliance date?
- § 62.15880 [Reserved]
- § 62.15885 What must I include in the notifications of achievement of compliance?
- § 62.15890 When must I submit the notifications of achievement of compliance?
- § 62.15895 What if I do not meet the compliance date?
- § 62.15900 How do I comply with the requirement for submittal of a control plan?
- § 62.15905 How do I achieve final compliance?
- § 62.15910 What must I do if I close my SSI unit and then restart it?
- § 62.15915 What must I do if I plan to permanently close my SSI unit and not restart it?
Operator Training and Qualification (§§ 62.15920 - 62.15950)
- § 62.15920 What are the operator training and qualification requirements?
- § 62.15925 When must the operator training course be completed?
- § 62.15930 How do I obtain my operator qualification?
- § 62.15935 How do I maintain my operator qualification?
- § 62.15940 How do I renew my lapsed operator qualification?
- § 62.15945 What if all the qualified operators are temporarily not accessible?
- § 62.15950 What site-specific documentation is required and how often must it be reviewed by qualified operators and plant personnel?
Emission Limits, Emission Standards and Operating Limits and Requirements (§§ 62.15955 - 62.15975)
- § 62.15955 What emission limits and standards must I meet and by when?
- § 62.15960 What operating limits and requirements must I meet and by when?
- § 62.15965 How do I establish operating limits if I do not use a wet scrubber, fabric filter, electrostatic precipitator, activated carbon injection, or afterburner, or if I limit emissions in some other manner, to comply with the emission limits?
- § 62.15970 Do the emission limits, emission standards, and operating limits apply during periods of startup, shutdown, and malfunction?
- § 62.15975 [Reserved]
Initial Compliance Requirements (§§ 62.15980 - 62.15995)
- § 62.15980 How and when do I demonstrate initial compliance with the emission limits and standards?
- § 62.15985 How do I establish my operating limits?
- § 62.15990 By what date must I conduct the initial air pollution control device inspection and make any necessary repairs?
- § 62.15995 How do I develop a site-specific monitoring plan for my continuous monitoring, bag leak detection, and ash handling systems, and by what date must I conduct an initial performance evaluation?
Continuous Compliance Requirements (§§ 62.16000 - 62.16010)
- § 62.16000 How and when do I demonstrate continuous compliance with the emission limits and standards?
- § 62.16005 How do I demonstrate continuous compliance with my operating limits?
- § 62.16010 By what date must I conduct annual air pollution control device inspections and make any necessary repairs?
Performance Testing, Monitoring, and Calibration Requirements (§§ 62.16015 - 62.16020)
Recordkeeping and Reporting (§§ 62.16025 - 62.16030)
Title V - Operating Permits (§§ 62.16035 - 62.16040)
Definitions (§ 62.16045)
Delegation of Authority (§ 62.16050)
81 FR 26063, Apr. 29, 2016, unless otherwise noted.