40 CFR Subpart O - Sampling To Verify Completion of Self-Implementing Cleanup and On-Site Disposal of Bulk PCB Remediation Waste and Porous Surfaces in Accordance With § 761.61(a)(6)
- § 761.280 Application and scope.
- § 761.283 Determination of the number of samples to collect and sample collection locations.
- § 761.286 Sample size and procedure for collecting a sample.
- § 761.289 Compositing samples.
- § 761.292 Chemical extraction and analysis of individual samples and composite samples.
- § 761.295 Reporting and recordkeeping of the PCB concentrations in samples.
- § 761.298 Decisions based on PCB concentration measurements resulting from sampling.
63 FR 35465, June 29, 1998, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.