40 CFR Part 80, Subpart N - Additional Requirements for Gasoline-Ethanol Blends
- § 80.1500 Definitions.
- § 80.1501 What are the labeling requirements that apply to retailers and wholesale purchaser-consumers of gasoline-ethanol blends that contain greater than 10 volume percent ethanol and not more than 15 volume percent ethanol?
- § 80.1502 What are the survey requirements related to gasoline-ethanol blends?
- § 80.1503 What are the product transfer document requirements for gasoline-ethanol blends, gasolines, and conventional blendstocks for oxygenate blending subject to this subpart?
- § 80.1504 What acts are prohibited under this subpart?
- § 80.1505 Who is liable for violations of this subpart?
- § 80.1506 What penalties apply under this subpart?
- § 80.1507 What are the defenses for acts prohibited under this subpart?
- § 80.1508 What evidence may be used to determine compliance with the requirements of this subpart and liability for violations of this subpart?
- § 80.1509 Rounding a test result for purposes of this subpart N.
76 FR 44443, July 25, 2011, unless otherwise noted.