40 CFR Part 82, Subpart B - Servicing of Motor Vehicle Air Conditioners
- § 82.30 Purpose and scope.
- § 82.32 Definitions.
- § 82.34 Prohibitions and required practices.
- § 82.36 Approved refrigerant handling equipment.
- § 82.38 Approved independent standards testing organizations.
- § 82.40 Technician training and certification.
- § 82.42 Certification, recordkeeping and public notification requirements.
- Appendix A to Subpart B of Part 82 - Standard for Recycle/Recover Equipment
- Appendix B to Subpart B of Part 82 - Standard for Recover Equipment
- Appendix C to Subpart B of Part 82 - SAE J2788 Standard for Recovery/Recycle and Recovery/Recycle/Recharging Equipment for HFC-134a Refrigerant
- Appendix D to Subpart B of Part 82 - SAE J2810 Standard for Recovery Only Equipment for HFC-134a Refrigerant
- Appendix E to Subpart B of Part 82 - The Standard for Automotive Refrigerant Recycling Equipment Intended for Use With Both CFC-12 and HFC-134a
- Appendix F to Subpart B of Part 82 - Standard for Recover-Only Equipment That Extracts a Single, Specific Refrigerant Other Than CFC-12 or HFC-134a
57 FR 31261, July 14, 1992, unless otherwise noted.