40 CFR Subpart A - Conformity to State or Federal Implementation Plans of Transportation Plans, Programs, and Projects Developed, Funded or Approved Under Title 23 U.S.C. or the Federal Transit Laws
prev | next
- § 93.100 Purpose.
- § 93.101 Definitions.
- § 93.102 Applicability.
- § 93.103 Priority.
- § 93.104 Frequency of conformity determinations.
- § 93.105 Consultation.
- § 93.106 Content of transportation plans and timeframe of conformity determinations.
- § 93.107 Relationship of transportation plan and TIP conformity with the NEPA process.
- § 93.108 Fiscal constraints for transportation plans and TIPs.
- § 93.109 Criteria and procedures for determining conformity of transportation plans, programs, and projects: General.
- § 93.110 Criteria and procedures: Latest planning assumptions.
- § 93.111 Criteria and procedures: Latest emissions model.
- § 93.112 Criteria and procedures: Consultation.
- § 93.113 Criteria and procedures: Timely implementation of TCMs.
- § 93.114 Criteria and procedures: Currently conforming transportation plan and TIP.
- § 93.115 Criteria and procedures: Projects from a transportation plan and TIP.
- § 93.116 Criteria and procedures: Localized CO, PM10, and PM2.5 violations (hot-spots).
- § 93.117 Criteria and procedures: Compliance with PM10 and PM2.5 control measures.
- § 93.118 Criteria and procedures: Motor vehicle emissions budget.
- § 93.119 Criteria and procedures: Interim emissions in areas without motor vehicle emissions budgets.
- § 93.120 Consequences of control strategy implementation plan failures.
- § 93.121 Requirements for adoption or approval of projects by other recipients of funds designated under title 23 U.S.C. or the Federal Transit Laws.
- § 93.122 Procedures for determining regional transportation-related emissions.
- § 93.123 Procedures for determining localized CO, PM10, and PM2.5 concentrations (hot-spot analysis).
- § 93.124 Using the motor vehicle emissions budget in the applicable implementation plan (or implementation plan submission).
- § 93.125 Enforceability of design concept and scope and project-level mitigation and control measures.
- § 93.126 Exempt projects.
- § 93.127 Projects exempt from regional emissions analyses.
- § 93.128 Traffic signal synchronization projects.
- § 93.129 Special exemptions from conformity requirements for pilot program areas.
62 FR 43801, Aug. 15, 1997, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.