40 CFR Subpart C - General Stationary Fuel Combustion Sources
- § 98.30 Definition of the source category.
- § 98.31 Reporting threshold.
- § 98.32 GHGs to report.
- § 98.33 Calculating GHG emissions.
- § 98.34 Monitoring and QA/QC requirements.
- § 98.35 Procedures for estimating missing data.
- § 98.36 Data reporting requirements.
- § 98.37 Records that must be retained.
- § 98.38 Definitions.
- Table C-1 to Subpart C of Part 98 - Default CO2 Emission Factors and High Heat Values for Various Types of Fuel
- Table C-2 to Subpart C of Part 98 - Default CH4 and N2O Emission Factors for Various Types of Fuel
The following state regulations pages link to this page.