41 CFR 102-34.345 - What records do we need to keep?

prev | next
§ 102-34.345 What records do we need to keep?
You are responsible for developing and keeping adequate accounting and reporting procedures for Government motor vehicles. These will ensure accurate recording of inventory, cost, and operational data needed to manage and control motor vehicles, and will satisfy reporting requirements. You must also comply with the General Records Schedules issued by the National Archives and Records Administration ( http://www.archives.gov ).

Title 41 published on 2014-07-01

no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 31 - MONEY AND FINANCE
U.S. Code: Title 49 - TRANSPORTATION
Presidential Documents

Executive Order ... 12375