41 CFR 105-64.405 - Can I appeal a denial to amend a record?

§ 105-64.405 Can I appeal a denial to amend a record?
You may file an appeal within 30 workdays of a denial to amend your record by writing to the: GSA Privacy Act Officer (CIB), General Services Administration, 1800 F Street, NW., Washington, DC 20405. Mark both the envelope and the appeal letter “Privacy Act Amendment Appeal.” Appeals to amend records in a GSA employee's official personnel file will be sent to the Office of Personnel Management, Washington, DC 20415.

Title 41 published on 2014-07-01

no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code