41 CFR § 60-30.12 - Prehearing conferences.
(a) Upon his own motion or the motion of the parties, the Administrative Law Judge may direct the parties or their counsel to meet with him for a conference to consider:
(1) Simplification of the issues;
(2) Necessity or desirability of amendments to pleadings for purposes of clarification, simplification, or limitation;
(3) Stipulations, admissions of fact and of contents and authenticity of documents;
(4) Limitation of number of witnesses;
(5) Scheduling dates for the exchange of witness lists and of proposed exhibits;
(6) Such other matters as may tend to expedite the disposition of the proceedings.
(b) The record shall show the matters disposed of by order and by agreement in such pretrial conferences. The subsequent course of the proceeding shall be controlled by such action.