41 CFR 60-40.2 - Information available on request.
(a) Upon the request of any person for identifiable records obtained or generated pursuant to Executive Order 11246 (as amended) such records shall be made available for inspection and copying, notwithstanding the applicability of the exemption from mandatory disclosure set forth in 5 U.S.C. 552 subsection (b), if it is determined that the requested inspection or copying furthers the public interest and does not impede any of the functions of the OFCCP, except in the case of records disclosure of which is prohibited by law.
(b) Consistent with the above, all contract compliance documents within the custody of the OFCCP shall be disclosed upon request unless specifically prohibited by law or as limited elsewhere herein. The types of documents which if in the custody of the OFCCP must be disclosed include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) Affirmative action plans, whether or not reviewed and finally accepted by the OFCCP except as limited in 41 CFR 60-40.3(a)(1).
(2) Imposed plans and hometown plans, pending or approved.
(3) Text of final conciliation agreements.
(4) Validation studies of tests or other preemployment selection methods.
(5) Dates and times of scheduled compliance reviews.
Title 41 published on 2015-09-24.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 60-40.