41 CFR Part 102-36, Subpart C - Acquiring Excess Personal Property for Non-Federal Recipients
- § 102-36.150 — For which non-federal activities may we acquire excess personal property?
- § 102-36.155 — What are our responsibilities when acquiring excess personal property for use by a non-federal recipient?
- § 102-36.160 — What additional information must we provide on the SF 122 when acquiring excess personal property for non-federal recipients?
- Non-appropriated Fund Activities
- § 102-36.185 — What are the requirements for acquiring excess personal property for use by our grantees?
- § 102-36.190 — Must we always pay 25 percent of the original acquisition cost when furnishing excess personal property to project grantees?
- § 102-36.195 — What type of excess personal property may we furnish to our project grantees?
- § 102-36.200 — May we acquire excess personal property for cannibalization purposes by the grantees?
- § 102-36.205 — Is there a limit to how much excess personal property we may furnish to our grantees?
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 102-36.