41 CFR Part 102-42, Subpart D - Sale or Destruction of Foreign Gifts and Decorations
prev | next
- § 102-42.135 — Whose approval must be obtained before a foreign gift or decoration is offered for public sale?
- § 102-42.140 — How is a sale of a foreign gift or decoration to an employee conducted?
- § 102-42.145 — When is public sale of a foreign gift or decoration authorized?
- § 102-42.150 — What happens to proceeds from sales?
- § 102-42.155 — Can foreign gifts or decorations be destroyed?
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 102-42.