41 CFR Part 102-42, Subpart D - Sale or Destruction of Foreign Gifts and Decorations
prev | next
- § 102-42.135 Whose approval must be obtained before a foreign gift or decoration is offered for public sale?
- § 102-42.140 How is a sale of a foreign gift or decoration to an employee conducted?
- § 102-42.145 When is public sale of a foreign gift or decoration authorized?
- § 102-42.150 What happens to proceeds from sales?
- § 102-42.155 Can foreign gifts or decorations be destroyed?
Title 41 published on 01-Nov-2017 03:44
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 41 CFR Part 102-42 after this date.