41 CFR Part 102-76, Subpart B - Design and Construction
- § 102-76.15 — What are design and construction services?
- § 102-76.20 — What issues must Federal agencies consider in providing site planning and landscape design services?
- § 102-76.25 — What standards must Federal agencies meet in providing architectural and interior design services?
- § 102-76.30 — What seismic safety standards must Federal agencies follow in the design and construction of Federal facilities?
- National Environmental Policy Act of 1969
- Sustainable Development
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 102-76.