41 CFR Part 102-79, Subpart B - Assignment and Utilization of Space
prev | next
- § 102-79.15 — What objectives must an Executive agency strive to meet in providing assignment and utilization of space services?
- Assignment of Space
- Child Care
- Fitness Centers
- Federal Credit Unions
- Utilization of Space
Siting Antennas on Federal Property
- § 102-79.70 — May Executive agencies assess fees against other Executive agencies for antenna placements and supporting services?
- § 102-79.75 — May Executive agencies assess fees for antenna placements against public service organizations for antenna site outleases on major pedestrian access levels, courtyards, and rooftops of public buildings?
- § 102-79.80 — May Executive agencies assess fees for antenna placements against telecommunication service providers for antenna site outleases on major pedestrian access levels, courtyards, and rooftops of public buildings?
- § 102-79.85 — What policy must Executive agencies follow concerning the placement of commercial antennas on Federal property?
- § 102-79.90 — What criteria must Executive agencies consider when evaluating antenna siting requests?
- § 102-79.95 — Who is responsible for the costs associated with providing access to antenna sites?
- § 102-79.100 — What must Federal agencies do with antenna siting fees that they collect?
- Integrated Workplace
- Public Access Defibrillation Programs
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 102-79.