41 CFR Part 102-80, Subpart C - Accident and Fire Prevention
prev | next
- § 102-80.80 With what general accident and fire prevention policy must Federal agencies comply?
Subject Group 538State and Local Codes (§ 102-80.85)
Subject Group 539Fire Administration Authorization Act of 1992 (§§ 102-80.90 - 102-80.95)
Subject Group 540Automatic Sprinkler Systems (§ 102-80.100)
Subject Group 541Equivalent Level of Safety Analysis (§§ 102-80.105 - 102-80.135)
- § 102-80.105 What information must be included in an equivalent level of safety analysis?
- § 102-80.110 What must an equivalent level of safety analysis indicate?
- § 102-80.115 Is there more than one option for establishing that an equivalent level of safety exists?
- § 102-80.120 What analytical and empirical tools should be used to support the life safety equivalency evaluation?
- § 102-80.125 Who has the responsibility for determining the acceptability of each equivalent level of safety analysis?
- § 102-80.130 Who must perform the equivalent level of safety analysis?
- § 102-80.135 Who is a qualified fire protection engineer?
Subject Group 542Room of Origin (§ 102-80.140)
Subject Group 543Flashover (§ 102-80.145)
Subject Group 544Reasonable Worst Case Fire Scenario (§ 102-80.150)