41 CFR Part 301-70, Subpart B - Policies and Procedures Relating to Transportation
- § 301-70.100 — How must we administer the authorization and payment of transportation expenses?
- § 301-70.101 — What factors must we consider in determining which method of transportation results in the greatest advantage to the Government?
- § 301-70.102 — What governing policies must we establish for authorization and payment of transportation expenses?
- § 301-70.103 — In what circumstance may we authorize use of ship service?
- § 301-70.104 — What factors should we consider in determining whether to require an employee to commit to the use of a Government automobile?
- § 301-70.105 — May we prohibit an employee from using a POV on official travel?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.