41 CFR Part 301-71, Subpart B - Travel Authorization
- § 301-71.100 What is the purpose of the travel authorization process?
- § 301-71.101 What travel may we authorize?
- § 301-71.102 May we issue a single authorization for a group of employees?
- § 301-71.103 What information must be included on all travel authorizations?
- § 301-71.104 Who must sign a travel authorization?
- § 301-71.105 Must we issue a written or electronic travel authorization in advance of travel?
- § 301-71.106 Who must sign a trip-by-trip authorization?
- § 301-71.107 When authorizing travel, what factors must the authorizing official consider?
- § 301-71.108 What internal policies and procedures must we establish for travel authorization?