41 CFR Part 302-3, Subpart D - Relocation Separation
Overseas to U.S. Return for Separation
- § 302-3.300 — Must my agency pay for return relocation expenses for my immediate family and me once I have completed my duty OCONUS?
- § 302-3.301 — May I transport my household goods to a location other than my actual place of residence when I separate from the Government?
- § 302-3.302 — May my agency pay for my immediate family member(s) and my household goods to be returned to the U.S. before I complete my service agreement?
- § 302-3.303 — May I claim reimbursement for the return of my immediate family member(s) or household goods more than once under one service agreement?
SES Separation for Retirement
- § 302-3.304 — Who is entitled to SES separation relocation allowances?
- § 302-3.305 — Who is not eligible for SES separation relocation expense allowances?
- § 302-3.306 — If I meet the conditions in § 302-3.307, what expenses am I allowed under separation for retirement travel?
- § 302-3.307 — Under what conditions may I receive separation relocation travel for my family and me?
- § 302-3.308 — Do I have to provide my agency with any special documents before receiving reimbursement for moving expenses?
- § 302-3.309 — Where should my travel and transportation begin?
- § 302-3.310 — Where will I be authorized to separate?
- § 302-3.311 — May I receive reimbursement for travel and transportation from an alternate location other than the duty station?
- § 302-3.312 — Upon separation, if I elect to reside in a different geographical area which is less than 50 miles from my official station, will I receive reimbursement?
- § 302-3.313 — May I have my household goods transported from more than one location?
- § 302-3.314 — Is there a time limit when I must begin my travel and transportation upon separation?
- § 302-3.315 — May I be granted an extension to the time limit for beginning my separation travel?
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 302-3.